Land Use Bylaw Amendment Application Form

Amendments to LUBs may be required if a proposed subdivision or development for an areas does not meet the existing regulations of the LUB. An amendment may include changing the text of the LUB to allow for a specific land use or development to occur, to change development standards or to change the land use district designation that applies to a particular parcel of land (also known as rezoning).

Amendments must be adopted by Council by bylaw and requires advertising and a public hearing in accordance with the MGA requirements. PRMS processes amendment applications for member municipalities including drafting of bylaws, public notices, and reports and recommendations to council. If you would like to propose an amendment to a planning document to support your project, please fill out the application below and submit to our office:


LUB Amendment Form


Planning Fee Schedule